.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

WITH CAMERA IN HAND

Hello everybody!
I am Carmen Carpena and this week I am the journalist of the group ThePowerPuffTeachers and I am going to explain all the things we did.
First at all, in Monday morning, we distributed the roles after the expositions. Tuesday evening we met at Lucia's house and we were working on the different PowerPoints we had to do and we were reading how to do a good presentation too.
We had already done almost all the PowerPoints when we realized that we had done it bad because we had not used images with Creative Commons Licence, so we had to repeat some slides we had done with new images.
Everything was perfect but we realized that we had not done the work well again and we had to resolve it on Sunday.
Although this work has been a bit chaotic we had achieved to expose it well and we are very proud of ourselves.
With this work I have learnt some interesting things that I didn't know like if I want a photo, I have to download it from a page that has image with Creative Commons Licence.
From my point of view, I really enjoyed this role because, while I was working I was taking photos of all my colleages and some photos were really funny.
Here I enclose some photos working and of the expositions.
I hope you enjoy the photos and the blog! See you soon!











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario