.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

Everyone needs a Helper.

Hello bloggers! I am Ana Góngora and this week I am the helper,

This week it was my turn to look for the information the facilitator asked me for and make some slides of the big Power Point, some of them were about how to make a good presentation, others about Creative Common and finally about energies (the topic we had previously chosen), in my case solar energy.

Apart from those things (all the members had contributed to them) I had to reunite all the slides of my partners explaining 20 tips about how to make a perfect presentation in a class and also explaining everything about Creative Common.

Finally, I had helped the Star in her big role trying her not to learn everything by heart and understanding (both of us) what our topic was about. It is important to remark that (even the star was quite nervous) she did it perfectly and we had beat last activities’ result explaining all the Power Point on time and everything as we had determine. Now is our moment to be more close to our “future pupils”.

If I had to underline a bad thing about our week is the fact that always we need to change little things in the last moment. We really need to understand better the activities and do them at the first time.

With this role I have learned that everybody is really important in a group and all of the members have to contribute, thanks to our weekly work we are improving day by day. Hope we will continue like this.


See you all next week bloggers!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario