.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2015

Star post

Hello I'm the star of this week, Julia Egea.

This week we have done some conceptual maps abot the educational laws.

These are our Cmaps:





Then on monday we wer divided. I was with It'school and half of Platypus. And my group was with the star of It'school and the other half of Platypus.

Linda told us to evaluate the works that we have done. We did it question by question, answering it and marking each work. We did it very well and finished early

After a little break, we had to mix the works. 

This is the one I made with It'school:

And this is the one that my group made:


I hope you enjoy our blog!

Julia.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario