.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

Helper post

Hi bloggers!

I am Mari Carmen Molina and for this time I have been the helper of my group. This role was the idea of one of my colleagues who thought that every week one of us could be the person who help the other roles so that is why we create helper.

This week we have gone over the first part of this subject doing a video with Moovly about what we had learn until now. Moreover, monday at class we did the competition in a different way, using the Eurovision format.

Now that we have already passed throught the fisrt part of the cuatrimestre and the end of academic year is closer, some events made me stop and think. I've realized how things really are. You can come across really hard situations. This subject is not just a project, it is a first approach to adults' world. The world where we belong to now.

I've been reflecting about the degree I'm taking, about how I am and what I aspire to. And I feel that I won't be a good teacher unless  I learn how to discuss my point and my future students' needs in from of their parents, teachers and classmates.


We must make our best in every single thing we do in our lifes, no matter whether it is at home, walking on the street or at university.

GO AHEAD!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario