.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

martes, 24 de marzo de 2015

Facilitate everything as my role requires

Hi everybody!!!

I am María and this week my role is "facilitator".

Well, I like this role a lot as I am used to do it. When we have to organize the group for any work not only in this subject, I do not mind to organize and make clear the points of the work, and facilitate the part of the work to each member of the group. And if there are problems or doubts I do not mind solve them if I can.

So,  the work of the facilitator is to be the boss of the group, is in charge of divide, coordinate and organize the work of every member in the group. Also you have to encourage the dynamic of the group and be the key person in the solution of personal affairs between members. In addition, the facilitator is in charge of the conserve and guarantee the blog's quality, as well as answer the comments, correct the spelling and so on.

Last week, after the explanation of the activity by Linda, our teacher, we talk all together and we realize that the week was a bit difficult to meet the day that we usually met for this subject as it was festive and the members from other places wanted to go there to stay with their family what is totally comprehensible, so the solution was to meet in two days, those who are not from Murcia, on Tuesday and the rest of us, the next day as usually. Unless the star that went to both meetings.

The task was divided in two, one point for each subgroup, and then inside each subgroup, divided the point in different parts.

It was a difficult task, for me specially due to my part was very difficult to find out; and it took me at least three days reading the laws, "LOE and LOMCE" and the "BOE".

Finally, today morning was a disaster due to I was going to catch the bus, to get into class at time, and when I  was at the bus station, I have realized that I had lost my target... So I have had to came back to look for it, my goodness!

It was on the middle of my street, 15 minutes from the station..., so I have returned to catch the bus and I have lost it, only for three minutes :,(. Then I caught it at 9.00 and at 9.30 I was at the university, but I am not able to go in after twenty minutes so I decided not to go in due to Linda does not like.

So, I was there since 9.30 doing nothing, my god, there are days which is better not to weak  up. And when Linda called the facilitators due to a misunderstanding, one of my colleges went in my place, Inma. Thanks a lot to her and to all my colleges.

Thanks you too for reading me; I hope you like this :)

The roles this week are...

Ana Góngora: Curator farmer
Inma: Helper
Mari Carmen: Translator
María: Facilitator
Julia: Star
Carmen: Analist
Lucía: Journalist

See you soon!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario