.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

Facilitator post



Hello everyone! I am Julia and this week I have been the facilitator. This role is so much difficult that what it seems. To be the facilitator means that you have to organize the group, divide the work, and also choose the days that you are going to meet to do the work.

I am not an organized person so it was very difficult to me and I had to do my best to organize the others in order to do a good job. Even though the work could have been done in one day, we had to meet two days, but thanks to that the work was better than if we had done it in just one day.

This week’s roles are:


  • Inmaculada Álvarez Donaire: Journalist
  • Carmen Carpena Soriano: Translator
  • Julia Egea Leal: Facilitator
  • María García Alcaraz: Star
  • Ana Caridad Góngora Rodríguez: Analyst
  • Lucía Grau Martínez: Curator-Farmer
  • MariCarmen Molina-Niñirola Ballester: Helper


In my opinion this week everyone has done their role very good, and they have done what they had to.


Sincerely, the facilitator.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario