.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2015

Journalist post

Hello, and wellcome to The Powerpuff Teachers blog! I am the Journalist this week.

The aim of the wark of this week was to create a video talking and solving the stuation that other group have gave us. Power Teachers was that group.

We met on wednesday, that day all of us came to my house and eat all together, so we didn't miss a minute, a almost inmidiatly, we started to work. As we all had already read the law and the coexistence plan of one school, we started thinking how we solve this problem. In order to save time, Lucia and Ana started to record while the rest though the solution. Then we want to a school near my house to record the rest of the video. Once we have finished we all came back to our homes.

We decided to assambly tha video in class, but I have all the video, because the camera is mine. I was very ill that day so I didn't go to class. I felt very guilty so I assambled it. As I was doing it, I thought about puting subtitles so it can be understand, so I divided the videos, and the other made it.

Once it was finished I uploaded it to Youtube, and also I save it in a pen drive.

On monday, we saw all the videos. At first we started to comment out loud the videos and what were their three good things, and also what we missed. But we were very slow at first, so we saw the last videos without talking about them. After that, Linda told us to go on our class videos and coment with the three good things and one bad. It was hard due to the quality of all the videos, but all of us have something to improve.

Thank you class for all your comment, we expect we can improve all of what you have told us.

Best regards, Julia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario