.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Helping as a good Helper


Hi bloggers!

The end is near but we continue with all of you :)

I am María and this week my role is "Helper".

This week I have contributed on the recording of our video about the Coexistence Plan. Really, almost all of us have participated on the recording of the video.

I have to say that it has been a very good week, we have worked very coordinate and well so we have not got any problems at all.

It has been very fun and not so difficult and we have learned the Coexistence Plan, I mean the part of the current Law that is focus to it, and many things related to it, as for example that each School has to elaborate its own one and that the goverment only gives indications to follow.

It has been so good.

See you next week!!

I hope you like our video as much as to us.

:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario