.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2015

Helper post

Hi! I'm Mari Carmen and I've been the helper this week.

This finally last week was about different kinds of leadership teams. Each group had to create a profile for each of the different leadership style. I was in charge of the Participative Leadership style.
I read carefully what were all the styles about. Then I made my participative leader profile in fakebook.com for school elections.

I found interesting the fact that depending on how you act you will get some results or another from your collages, employes, .... It's quite curious.

Thank you so much for been reading our post all this time
Hope you enjoyed them as we did

Bye!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario