.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

martes, 24 de febrero de 2015

Helper Post.

Hello followers!

I am María García and my role this week is "Helper".

It sounds extrange but as we are seven members and there are six roles every week there is one of us that has this role, the previous week we called this role Star 2, because we focus specially on helping the star.

Although this role seems to be the "easiest one", it does not true because due to the reason that the person who has not an specific role, is available to help the rest of the members of the group.

So during this week I have helped to prepare the roles of my group. For example, I have looked for information for the star speech, sometimes I have organized the group, or I have made part of our visual presentation, and so on.

It is a good idea that the groups with seven or even eight members, those people that do not have a determinate role, help the whole group in order to prepare everything faster.



See you soon!!



1 comentario: