.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

martes, 24 de febrero de 2015

'TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR'

Hi bloggers!
I am Carmen Carpena and I am the star of the PowerPuffTeachers this week. This is my first post and I want to share you all my feelings about this experience.
First at all, I want to mention that we had already done the work when we realized that we hadn't done it well, so it was an issue for us.
During the whole week I felt a bit stressed because of the change of work at the end of the week. At the beginning of the presentation I was very nervous because we had to do a powerpoint with others two groups, we had to join all the information and distribute who said each thing. In my opinion, I could have done it better.
I started as good as I could but as the time went by I realised that we hadn't  had enough time to expose the whole work due to that fact I started to get very nervous and, although I knew all the information, I talked really slow because of my nervousness.
From my point of view, the way on which we exposed the presentations this week (three groups together) had a worse result for everybody but it was a useful way to learn how to work with pressure in a fixed period of time.
In the presentation, I talked about what is a Treasure Hunt and what was the matter of the Treasure Hunt that Linda ordered us, I talked about what was the reason Google use the Mercator Proyection and the example of the distortion of the reality which was Disney World, specially the princess.
 I have learnt a lot of things with this work, for example, I have to try to relax before an exposition and to talk faster too.
We hope you enjoy the blog! See you soon!

1 comentario:

  1. I miss here some pictures about the resources you have developed for the exposition (posters, slides, and so on...)

    ResponderEliminar