.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

Helper post

Hello, my name is Julia and this week I am the helper.

This is the last role that I had left. That means that I have already be al the roles of the subject. The aim of this role, as its name says, is to help the others to do the work if they need to.

In this case, once we had all the questions, we had to join them and made the cards, print them, and glue them to the cardboard. But it is so much work to do it only by one person, so we divided it.

I made all the cards, printed them and cut them the shape we have been asked. Inma cut the cardboard. And Maria and Maricarmen glued them all.

It might look like I had worked more than them, but it was very equal, because the questions were already written on the computer, so I only had to copy then in a table. And also I have a guillotine, so it made the cutting work very easy.

I have enjoy this role, because is not one of the biggest ones, and I prefer helping than directing.

I wish you like our cards.

I will write again next week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario