.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

martes, 21 de abril de 2015

SHINE BRIGHT AGAIN LIKE A STAR


 
Hello everybody! I am the star again this week because is our´s turn to repeat the same roles as we did before. Well, we have to try to do them better and to improve our mistakes.

Comparing the twice I have been star, they have been really different so I have experimented two different experiences. The first one was a bit stressful because it was the first time we faced this new subject and I had to do a long speech doing it for nine times so it was really exhausting. However, this week has been more relaxing to me because I have been the trainer of the next stars which means that I have to prepare them the best I can in order to do their best in the play which will take place the next week.

For training them, we have written all the mind maps by hand because all the questions are based on them underlining the most important aspects in order to be clear about them. Moreover, we write the questions that are not clear enough or they have a very specific situation apart in order to comment them and to try to understand them in another way.

We are proud of our stars and the effort they are making for the game! We hope we have good luck for next Monday! See you next week!

 By Inma Álvarez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario