.element { position:fixed; bottom:1%; right:1%; padding:10px; font-family:Arial; background:#98DBF7; border:1px solid #2FBAF6; }

martes, 21 de abril de 2015

Analyst!

Hi bloggers! I am María and my role this week is Analyst, as the first week of this subject.

The previous one was more difficult for me personally speaking, due to it was the first time I evaluate others and even more, myself.

Indeed, the work of this week is quite different from the previous weeks due to we are all, preparing questions, answers, and everything to be able next Monday to play the game. In which two of us will play against the other groups, and the winner, will get extra points.


On Thursday our group plus the half of  Itschool, decided which 10 questions of all about topic 6 were the better to play with in the play.

This week every member of the Power Puff Teachers, was active,  taking part on selection of the better questions for the play.  Even I have to say that I am very proud of  us due to we are the winners of the last contest!!! (*.*).

I have to say that is so weird, not having work from SOYER; I mean, not having to meet the whole group to work in a concrete task at home, but as it is said, everybody can get used to good life, and the good things finish soon.

So, have as minimum the same happy week as us and see you soon :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario